About Us

Our Story

The Beverly Cove Improvement Association is a neighborhood, non-profit civic association founded in 1921. Our purpose is to serve as a means for Beverly Cove residents to work together in creating a safe, pleasant, and civic-minded neighborhood by drawing on the interests and talents of the membership to foster community spirit, solve problems and improve the quality of life in the Cove. All committee and board members are volunteers, proud to serve and call the Cove home.

The BCIA organization owns and maintains the Cove Community Center. The hall and grounds are the location of most BCIA events, and are also available for rental.

While the Beverly Cove Improvement Association was founded nearly 100 years ago, the name has relevance today: no matter how good it is, there is always room for improvement!

The Board

Jamie Ethier

President

Andy Cohen

Vice President

Kim Dalbon

Treasurer

Betsy Bullock

Recording Secretary

Open

Membership Secretary

Laura Knearem

Director

Charles Noss

Director

Judith Yarossi

Director

Keith Knearem

Director

William Pitman

Director

Bill Rich

Director

Judy Rich

Trustee

Walter Riley

Trustee

Open

Trustee

Our History

On March 4, 1925, fifty years ago, the Beverly Cove Improvement Association, Inc. (then called the Beverly Cove Improvement Society) was incorporated as a legal protective step. The Association, as an unincorporated entity, had been formed a little more than four years earlier, on January 21, 1921.

Rent The Center

The BCIA organization owns and maintains the Cove Community Center. The hall and grounds are the location of most BCIA events and are also available for rental.